The Gold-in-a-Box™ Conjugation Kit, 40 nm, contains the reagents required to prepare highly-reactive antibody or soluble protein gold conjugates that can be utilized in lateral-flow assays.
The key to most high-performance lateral-flow assays is the ability to covalently attach antibodies/proteins to gold nanoparticles. The Gold-in-a-Box™ Conjugation Kit enables optimal binding of an antibody/protein to our Naked Gold 40 nm highly concentrated gold sol, while retaining a high degree of specific activity through adjusting the pH of the gold sols to slightly above the isoelectric point of the coating antibody/protein. This is done through a series of pH titrations with the provided buffers. The Gold-in-a-Box™ kit allows researchers and assay developers to quickly (in less than 50 minutes) determine the pI and optimal coating conditions for your antibody or soluble protein and to perform the conjugation reaction. A sample preparation and gold conjugation procedure is provided.
Reagents are also provided to coat the resultant gold conjugates on polyester of glass fiber ribbon.
- NG40-B009 – Naked Gold 40 nm Concentrated Gold Sol at 15 O.D./mL, 2 x 9 mL
- BUFA-001 – Buffer Solution A, 1.0 mL
- BUFB-001 – Buffer Solution B, 1.0 mL
- BUFC-001 – Buffer Solution C, 1.0 mL
- BUFD-001 – Buffer Solution D, 1.0 mL
- BLK-002 – BSA Blocking Stabilizer Solution, 2.0 mL
- CDB-002 – Gold Drying Buffer, 2.0 mL
Storage Temperature: Refrigerated (2-8°C), do not freeze
Shipping Temperature: Ambient temperatures
Stability: 2 years from date of manufacture