Customer Services Manager
This position, like all positions at BioAssay Works, will wear multiple hats. First and foremost, this position will be responsible for our customer service functions. They will be the front line for taking and ensuring fulfillment of all customer orders. In addition, the position will answer incoming calls, provide document control assistance with our Quality group as we move towards ISO certification, assist with manufacturing duties periodically, and other office setting jobs as required.
– Proficient in Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Knowledge of QuickBooks and SalesForce.com considered a plus.
– Attention to detail – as a front line to our customers, accuracy and keeping track of needs and issues is critical
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills – you will be interacting directly with our customers and employees
– Analytical skills – ability to understand and find ways to improve our processes, practices, and procedures
– Must be flexible and comfortable with performing multiple roles daily
– Education: BS/BA degree preferred, minimum of high school diploma required
– 2+ years customer service or related experience required
Commensurate with experience
Interested? Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.